A recipe from my fabulous friend and roommate, Nini.
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and smashed
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup fresh or frozen peas, thawed if frozen
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 pinches salt
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
1. In a saute pan, cook the garlic clove in the olive oil on a medium heat until softened, about 5 minutes.
2. Pulse the walnuts in a food processor. Add the remaining ingredients to the food processor, including the garlic and olive oil. Add about a tbsp of water.
3. Pulse the mixture until thoroughly combined.
4. Taste and add more salt if needed.
5. Enjoy on top of zucchini noodles or as a dip for veggies!