Raw Cookie Dough Bites:
- ¾ cup raw cashews
- ½ cup rolled oats
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 medjool dates, pitted and soaked in hot water
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 frozen banana
- ¼ avocado
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- handful of spinach
- 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- dash of cinnamon
- light drizzle of maple syrup
- pistachios, chopped
- coconut flakes
Raw cookie dough bites:
- Line a plate with parchment paper and set aside.
- Combine the cashews, oats, coconut flakes, and salt in a food processor or Vitamix. Pulse until a fine meal forms.
- Add the soaked pitted dates, 3 tablespoons of the water the dates have been soaked in, and the vanilla extract. Pulse again until the mixture becomes a dough-like consistency.
- Remove the dough and place in a small bowl. Gently fold in the chocolate chips until they are incorporated into the mixture.
- Spread the cookie dough into an even layer on the plate and place in the freezer.
- Once frozen, chop into small pieces and store in the freezer in a covered container. (This makes a relatively large batch of cookie dough bites that will last you a while, but if you don’t feel like making them, the ice cream is great with granola instead!)
Chocolate ice cream:
- Blend all ice cream ingredients until smooth.
- Top with raw cookie dough bites, strawberries, pistachios, and coconut flakes, or any other fruit, nut, or superfood you have on hand. Enjoy!